Academy of Aerospace and Engineering
School Message Board
Late Application InformationWe have limited availability, but there’s still time to apply! Seats may become available at the following grade(s) for the 2021-22 school year.
Student Registration Information
Student registration is one of the last steps of the placement process. If you received a placement offer and accepted a seat at this school for the upcoming 2021-2022 School Year (beginning August 2021) please contact Christin Diaz at the school directly at (860) 243-0857 or email@example.com for your registration deadline and instructions on next steps.
Academy of Aerospace and Engineering provides students unique opportunities to study aerospace, engineering, biomedicine, advanced mathematics, and the sciences. This diverse community of learners is supported and inspired to think critically, solve problems, and find success. The high-quality, hands-on curriculum is enhanced with a mentoring program involving local engineering and medical companies, career symposiums with leadership speakers from STEM companies, internship programs, and classroom instruction led by professionals. Here, we insist on providing equitable opportunities for students to develop the skills and confidence to succeed in the demanding and ever-changing marketplace of the 21st Century.
School Report Card – the Connecticut State Department of Education (CSDE) has prepared this report, which includes information about student enrollment, student achievement, student and teacher diversity, and much more.
- Develops the skills and confidence needed to succeed in the 21st century
- Offers specialized courses including aeronautics, medicine, computer science, robotics, drone construction and more
- Offers mentorships, internships and unique opportunities through various partnerships
- Empowers students to solve problems and think critically
- Academic pathways, including Aerospace Engineering, Design, Manufacturing & Maker Arts, Biological and Life Sciences, Computer Science
- Broad array of Advanced Placement and Early College Experience classes
- A strong focus on student engagement, interdisciplinary connection-making, applied problem solving and rigorous application of academics.
- Relevant internships with local places of employment
- 92.2% four-year graduate rate
Sports, Clubs & Activities
Varsity, JV & Middle School Sports
After-school clubs & activities
Middle School “Explorations” activities to build interest, connections and relationships across the school
Theme days to grow career awareness and develop mentor relationships
Documents & Flyers
Selecting the right school for your family is an important decision for your student’s future success!