Save the Date!
December 4, 2023 – The 2024-25 RSCO School Choice Application Opens!
Berlin School District
Berlin, CT 06037
Along with parents, public schools in Berlin stimulate and guide the intellectual, emotional, and physical growth of all students in the community, and the school system encourages students to be responsible, self-disciplined, creative, contributory, and perceptive citizenship in a free society. To accomplish this, Berlin’s education system recognizes individual differences while also helping each student to develop to their full potential. Every student in Berlin Public Schools will achieve established and rigorous performance standards in all areas of student learning by becoming independent strategic readers, problem solvers, and critical thinkers.
Hartford residents entering Pre-Kindergarten Age 4 through Grade 10 and living in Zone 3 may apply to attend this school.
School Report Card – the Connecticut State Department of Education (CSDE) has prepared this report, which includes information about student enrollment, student achievement, student and teacher diversity, and much more.
- We are a school district and board of education committed to continuous improvement leading to student achievement and student success. As a result of their K–12 learning experiences and ongoing reflection, students will become increasingly capable of making effective decisions, solving meaningful problems, and influencing positive change in their lives and the lives of others
- Committed to continuous improvement to foster student achievement and student success.
- Programming prepares students to make effective decisions, solve meaningful problems, and influence positive change in their lives and the lives of others.
- After School Academy
- 30+ AP/ECE/CCP course offerings
- Seal of Biliteracy offered
- 2020 College Success Award
- 98.3 % four-year graduate rate
Sports, Clubs & Activities
UpBeat Peer Leadership Program
Future Teachers Club
Student Ambassador Program