Berlin School District
District Message Board
Late Application Information
We are accepting late applications for the following grades:
Along with parents, public schools in Berlin stimulate and guide the intellectual, emotional, and physical growth of all students in the community, and the school system encourages students to be responsible, self-disciplined, creative, contributory, and perceptive citizenship in a free society. To accomplish this, Berlin’s education system recognizes individual differences while also helping each student to develop to their full potential. Every student in Berlin Public Schools will achieve established and rigorous performance standards in all areas of student learning by becoming independent strategic readers, problem solvers, and critical thinkers.
Hartford residents entering Pre-Kindergarten Age 4 through Grade 10 and living in Zone 3 or Zone 4 may apply to attend this school.
- We are a school district and board of education committed to continuous improvement leading to student achievement and student success. As a result of their K–12 learning experiences and ongoing reflection, students will become increasingly capable of making effective decisions, solving meaningful problems, and influencing positive change in their lives and the lives of others
- Committed to continuous improvement to foster student achievement and student success.
- Programming prepares students to make effective decisions, solve meaningful problems, and influence positive change in their lives and the lives of others.
- After School Academy
- 30+ AP/ECE/CCP course offerings
- Seal of Biliteracy offered
- 2020 College Success Award
- 98.3 % four-year graduate rate
Sports, Clubs & Activities
UpBeat Peer Leadership Program
Future Teachers Club
Student Ambassador Program
Documents & Flyers
Selecting the right school for your family is an important decision for your student’s future success!