Join us for our In-Person RSCO Fair on Sat. Nov. 13th More Info
Bolton School District
Bolton Public Schools offers families a welcoming learning community in which students engage in academic and co-curricular opportunities that prepare them to become innovative and influential global citizens. Students receive personalized attention and are taught by dedicated faculty in a school system with a low student-to-faculty ratio. The school system’s curriculum is aligned with the Common Core Standards and is combined with the opportunity to take college-level courses. This helps students prepare for higher education and develop the leadership skills required in future careers.
Hartford residents entering Pre-Kindergarten Age 4 through Grade 10 and living in Zone 2 may apply to attend this school.
School Report Card – the Connecticut State Department of Education (CSDE) has prepared this report, which includes information about student enrollment, student achievement, student and teacher diversity, and much more.
- Low student-to-faculty ratio allows for personalized learning
- Learning emphasizes critical thinking, communication, problem solving, artistic expression, emotional wellness, citizenship, and self-direction
- Supportive environment focused on respect, responsibility, and compassion for others
- 2019 AP District Honor Roll; 2019 AP Computer Science Female Diversity Award; 2019 U.S. News Best High Schools; 2017 CT State Department of Education School of Distinction; and 2016 U.S. Department of Education National Blue Ribbon School
- Small class sizes
- Peer-led Writing and Math Centers
- After school homework support
- Blue Ribbon Award 2016
- 2019 School of Distinction
- 91.0% four-year graduate rate
Sports, Clubs & Activities
Invention Convention – state and national competitions
Award winning Robotics Teams
Wide variety of afterschool clubs: CT Youth Forum, Donut Club, Drama Club, FBLA, Envirothon, Chess Club, World Language Clubs, Student Council
“Bigs and Littles” Mentoring Program
Performing music and music technology opportunities
Numerous individual, conference, state, and sportsmanship awards for our athletic teams
Documents & Flyers
Selecting the right school for your family is an important decision for your student’s future success!