East Windsor School District
East Windsor, CT 06088
District Message Board
Student Registration Information
After you accept your placement for the 2022-2023 school year, please complete this two-step registration process:
- Step 1: Register with your Open Choice District
- Step 2: Register with the Open Choice Program
East Windsor Public Schools provides a climate that inspires the school communities to achieve their full potential through continuous improvement and mutual trust and respect. The administrative team includes nine professionals throughout the district, including a principal and assistant principal in each of East Windsor’s three schools; an assistant superintendent of PK–12 education; a director of special education; and a school superintendent.
Hartford residents entering Pre-Kindergarten Age 4 through Grade 10 and living in Zone 2 may apply to attend this school.
School Report Card – the Connecticut State Department of Education (CSDE) has prepared this report, which includes information about student enrollment, student achievement, student and teacher diversity, and much more.
- Arts electives at high school
- Career and technical education courses at high school
- Access to Spanish at grade 8
- STEM class in grades 6–8
- Grade 4 music lessons available
- Variety of AP courses at EWHS
- Honors level courses at EWMS
- Offer Algebra at EWMS
- Variety of Career and Technical Education courses at EWHS
- Safe School Climate curriculum from PK–grade 12 including Responsive Classroom at elementary, Second Step at secondary and Restorative Practice philosophy
- 87.0 % four-year graduate rate