East Windsor School District
District Message Board
Late Application InformationWe have limited availability, but there’s still time to apply! Seats may become available at the following grade(s) for the 2021-22 school year.
STUDENT REGISTRATION INFORMATION
The Open Choice program office will notify you by email within in two (2) days of accepting this placement offer. If you do not receive an email in two days, please contact the Open Choice program office at OpenChoice@crec.org.
East Windsor Public Schools provides a climate that inspires the school communities to achieve their full potential through continuous improvement and mutual trust and respect. The administrative team includes nine professionals throughout the district, including a principal and assistant principal in each of East Windsor’s three schools; an assistant superintendent of PK–12 education; a director of special education; and a school superintendent.
Hartford residents entering Pre-Kindergarten Age 4 through Grade 10 and living in Zone 2 may apply to attend this school.
School Report Card – the Connecticut State Department of Education (CSDE) has prepared this report, which includes information about student enrollment, student achievement, student and teacher diversity, and much more.
- Arts electives at high school
- Career and technical education courses at high school
- Access to Spanish at grade 8
- STEM class in grades 6–8
- Grade 4 music lessons available
- Variety of AP courses at EWHS
- Honors level courses at EWMS
- Offer Algebra at EWMS
- Variety of Career and Technical Education courses at EWHS
- Safe School Climate curriculum from PK–grade 12 including Responsive Classroom at elementary, Second Step at secondary and Restorative Practice philosophy
- 87.0 % four-year graduate rate
Documents & Flyers
Selecting the right school for your family is an important decision for your student’s future success!