Enfield School District
District Message Board
Late Application InformationWe have limited availability, but there’s still time to apply! Seats may become available at the following grade(s) for the 2021-22 school year.
STUDENT REGISTRATION INFORMATION
The Open Choice program office will notify you by email within in two (2) days of accepting this placement offer. If you do not receive an email in two days, please contact the Open Choice program office at OpenChoice@crec.org.
Enfield Public Schools offers students outstanding opportunities to grow and develop as thoughtful learners through its instructional programs and rich co-curricular opportunities. Enfield embraces a multi-disciplinary learning approach that focuses on developing students’ skills and knowledge in science, technology, engineering, arts, and mathematics. The Preschool STEAM Academy will offer an Early Beginnings preschool program for 4-year-old students. The center will be located at the Stowe Early Learning Center, formerly known as the Harriet Beecher Stowe School. Enfield Public Schools partners with the LEGO Group to offer LEGO Education products that support student learning in the classroom, and partnerships with Asnuntuck Community College and Mass Mutual prepare students for advanced study and career readiness. The district offers a wide variety of college dual-enrollment programs, including Advanced Placement courses, UConn’s Early College Experience, and Asnuntuck College’s College and Career Pathways courses.
Hartford residents entering Pre-Kindergarten Age 4 through Grade 10 and living in Zone 2 may apply to attend this school.
School Report Card – the Connecticut State Department of Education (CSDE) has prepared this report, which includes information about student enrollment, student achievement, student and teacher diversity, and much more.
- STEAM-themed district in grades PK–12
- Full-day PK program for children four years of age
- 19 AP offerings at Enfield High School
- Partnerships with Asnuntuck offer academic and vocational experiences for middle and high school students
- The Building Tomorrow Project allows for the instructional use of LEGO products in all kindergarten through Grade 5 classrooms
- STEAM units/courses offered at all levels, PK through high school
- Wide variety of AP offerings (20) at Enfield High School
- College Connections Program with Asnuntuck Community College
- Preschool Programming
- Seal of Biliteracy offered
- Peer-led writing center at Enfield High School
- Family Resource Centers
- High school partnership with Asnuntuck Community college
- 87.8 % four-year graduate rate
Sports, Clubs & Activities
Middle School Sports
Middle School Music Programs: Orchestra, Chorus, and Concert Band
High School Sports: Varsity, JV, and Freshman Sports
High School Music Programs: Orchestra, Chorus, Concert, Jazz, and Marching Band
Various clubs and afterschool programs (Student council, Robotics, Diversity Club, Rachel’s Challenge Club, DECA, and Debate Club
Documents & Flyers
Selecting the right school for your family is an important decision for your student’s future success!