Global Communications Academy
School Message Board
Late Application InformationWe have limited availability, but there’s still time to apply! Seats may become available at the following grade(s) for the 2021-22 school year.
Student Registration Information
Student registration is one of the last steps of the placement process. If you received a placement offer and accepted a seat at this school for the upcoming 2021-2022 School Year (beginning August 2021) please contact the school directly for registration instructions and next steps. On-line Registration
Global Communications Academy scholars are future world leaders!
At Global Communications Academy, we prepare our students for world citizenship using an array of opportunities to inquire and develop intellectual, academic, social and communication skills through an international school design.
- Global Communications Academy is part of the Association of International Baccalaureate (IB) World Schools, offering the Primary Years Programme (PYP) in Grades K-5.
- The IB Primary Years Programme (PYP) focuses on the development of the whole child as an inquirer, both in the classroom and in the world around them.
- Global Communications Academy works with five elements, Knowledge, Concept, Skill, Attitude, and Action, to construct a rigorous curriculum that is transdisciplinary, engaging, relevant, and that supports students in becoming lifelong learners.
- The Learner Profile is the heart of the IB program. It helps develop globally minded students who are empowered to create a better and more peaceful, just world.
- We promote individual and collective voice as well as respect for humanity and the environment as we strive to create a better and more peaceful world.
School Report Card – the Connecticut State Department of Education (CSDE) has prepared this report, which includes information about student enrollment, student achievement, student and teacher diversity, and much more.
- Included as part of the Association of International Baccalaureate World Schools, offering the Primary Years Programme for students in grades K–5
- International school design provides an array of opportunities to inquire and develop intellectual, academic, social and communication skills
- Offers a rigorous academic curriculum with three embedded themes: global issues, global systems and global cultures
Sports, Clubs & Activities
Basketball, Soccer, and Track
Documents & Flyers
Selecting the right school for your family is an important decision for your student’s future success!