Newly Extended Deadline March 19, 2021 for Magnet, Open Choice, and CTECS High Schools
Global Experience Magnet School
At Global Experience Magnet School, which our school community warmly calls “GEMS,” we make the world our classroom. GEMS gives students in grades 6–12 a well-rounded, college preparatory education and ensures their readiness to excel in a fast-paced, global economy. Global Experience Magnet School will provide a customized education, deeply rooted in experiences that will allow each student to reach their maximum academic and social potential. If your child is interested in traveling, and wants to be challenged in the classroom with an individualized curriculum and personal attention, then GEMS might be the perfect fit.
- Small class size of approximately 15 to provide a challenging and customized education
- At least one international travel experience to Asia, Africa, Central America, or Europe
- Second language offerings in Mandarin-Chinese, French, and Spanish
- Students can earn up to 21 college credits (tuition free)
- Nationally Recognized School of Excellence by Magnet Schools of America
- Private school class size in a public school setting, with a student/ teacher ratio of approximately 15 to 1, to provide a personal and customized education
- Unique advisory curriculum focused on developing each student as a responsible, civic-minded, global citizen
Sports, Clubs & Activities
National Honor Society/National Junior Honor Society, GEMS Society (Honor Society), Student Government Association, Hiking/Ski Club, GSA (Gender Sexuality Alliance), Theatre Club, Yearbook Club, Environmental Club, Chess Club ,Dungeons & Dragons (virtual cosplay)
Documents & Flyers
Selecting the right school for your family is an important decision for your student’s future success!