Newly Extended Deadline March 19, 2021 for Magnet, Open Choice, and CTECS High Schools
Montessori Magnet School (CREC)
Montessori Magnet School follows the Montessori philosophy that students learn best in intentional spaces with materials that ignite a passion to learn. Students are provided access to spacious, vibrant classroom environments that allow children to work independently and collaboratively. Large blocks of uninterrupted time allow students to engage in hands-on, self-directed activities that build concentration, coordination, and independence. Designed with purpose, students learn in mixed-ages classrooms with those from diverse backgrounds providing students a distinguished opportunity to learn and teach each other while developing the important life skills of inclusion and acceptance to create a supportive community of learners.
- Follows the Montessori philosophy that students learn best in prepared environments with multiage groupings
- Unique classrooms that foster independence, self-reflection, and exploration
- Provides multiage classrooms
- Recognition from Association Montessori Internationale
- History Day Regional Winner 2019
- 2nd Place National Winners History Day
Sports, Clubs & Activities
Partnerships with local farms
Documents & Flyers
Selecting the right school for your family is an important decision for your student’s future success!