Plainville School District
District Message Board
Late Application InformationWe have limited availability, but there’s still time to apply! Seats may become available at the following grade(s) for the 2021-22 school year.
STUDENT REGISTRATION INFORMATION
The Open Choice program office will notify you by email within in two (2) days of accepting this placement offer. If you do not receive an email in two days, please contact the Open Choice program office at OpenChoice@crec.org.
Plainville features a safe, secure, and positive learning environment and is committed to ensuring that all students grow and develop to achieve high levels of learning. Plainville’s schools consistently exceed the state and district reference group averages in all grades. Building strong, supportive relationships, and providing meaningful and engaging learning opportunities serves as the district’s foundation.
Hartford residents entering Pre-Kindergarten Age 4 through Grade 10 and living in Zone 3 may apply to attend this school.
School Report Card – the Connecticut State Department of Education (CSDE) has prepared this report, which includes information about student enrollment, student achievement, student and teacher diversity, and much more.
- Focus on STEM and STEAM opportunities to promote relevance and engagement
- State-of-the-art technology, 1:1 devices
- Positive learning environment where all students have exciting, supportive opportunities to learn and grow
- Exceptional and distinguished arts and music programs
- School and community partnerships provide real- world experiences and opportunities
- 92.5 % four-year graduate rate
Documents & Flyers
Selecting the right school for your family is an important decision for your student’s future success!