Join us for our In-Person RSCO Fair on Sat. Nov. 13th More Info
Plainville School District
Plainville features a safe, secure, and positive learning environment and is committed to ensuring that all students grow and develop to achieve high levels of learning. Plainville’s schools consistently exceed the state and district reference group averages in all grades. Building strong, supportive relationships, and providing meaningful and engaging learning opportunities serves as the district’s foundation.
Hartford residents entering Pre-Kindergarten Age 4 through Grade 10 and living in Zone 3 may apply to attend this school.
School Report Card – the Connecticut State Department of Education (CSDE) has prepared this report, which includes information about student enrollment, student achievement, student and teacher diversity, and much more.
- Focus on STEM and STEAM opportunities to promote relevance and engagement
- State-of-the-art technology, 1:1 devices
- Positive learning environment where all students have exciting, supportive opportunities to learn and grow
- Exceptional and distinguished arts and music programs
- School and community partnerships provide real- world experiences and opportunities
- 92.5 % four-year graduate rate
Documents & Flyers
Selecting the right school for your family is an important decision for your student’s future success!