Newly Extended Deadline March 19, 2021 for Magnet, Open Choice, and CTECS High Schools
Reggio Magnet School of the Arts
Reggio Magnet School of the Arts empowers students to learn through exploration and discovery in spaces that ignite creativity and foster collaboration. Students are engaged in an arts-integrated, project-based approach that enhances their reading, math, and science skills while inspiring high levels of creativity, critical thinking, and collaborative problem-solving. Reggio’s rich spirit of collaboration between students, families, and the community creates an environment that invites meaningful interactions between people and ideas. Through interactions with peers and the environment, students learn empathy and develop the intellectual and interpersonal skills to be tomorrow’s leaders.
- Reggio-inspired curriculum allows students to direct their own learning
- Fosters student learning through exploration and discovery
- Integrates the arts into all learning
- Offers world language for all students.
- 2020 “Magnet School of Excellence” by Magnet Schools of America
- 2019 “Magnet School of Excellence” by Magnet Schools of America
- 2011–2018 “Magnet School of Distinction” by Magnet Schools of America
- Featured in research studies and publications by Harvard University, Columbia University, Leslie University, etc.
- State finalists in CT Invention Convention
- Charles Mingus
Sports, Clubs & Activities
Comprehensive Reggio Emilia curriculum
World language for all students
Gifted program for high level learners
Student enrichment high-level
Documents & Flyers
Selecting the right school for your family is an important decision for your student’s future success!