Newly Extended Deadline March 19, 2021 for Magnet, Open Choice, and CTECS High Schools
Riverside Magnet School at Goodwin University
Riverside Magnet School is an elementary magnet school serving scholars from Prekindergarten through Grade 5 with a pathway opportunity from PK3 to Goodwin University. The Reggio Emilia approach is at the heart of the culture of learning at Riverside Magnet School. RMS offers our diverse scholars hands-on, project-based learning opportunities that are focused on building content knowledge, as well as literacy, numeracy, and social emotional skills, while empowering scholars to lead their learning. Nature and open spaces complement state-of-the -art learning technology to engage students through all five senses and provide endless opportunities to express themselves.
- Connecticut School of Distinction, NAEYC accredited full-day preschool
- Low adult-to-student ratios, state-of-the-art technology, fully certified teachers at all grade levels
- Reggio Emilia Approach: Student voice and choice in all subjects and individualized learning derived from a student’s interest, encouraging multiple forms of expression.
- PE, art, and music for all students, Spanish and orchestra for upper grades
- Family and community at the heart of learning
- Fee-based afterschool and summer enrichment programs available
Documents & Flyers
Selecting the right school for your family is an important decision for your student’s future success!