Rocky Hill School District
Rocky Hill, CT 06067
District Message Board
Student Registration Information
After you accept your placement for the 2022-2023 school year, please complete this two-step registration process:
- Step 1: Register with your Open Choice District
- Step 2: Register with the Open Choice Program
Rocky Hill Public Schools are committed to providing an educational environment in which all students discover and achieve their maximum potential in preparation for productive, meaningful lives and responsible citizenship. All Rocky Hill students demonstrate knowledge, understanding, and mastery of communication skills, mathematics, physical/life sciences, and social studies. All Rocky Hill students will develop habits conducive to health, personal responsibility, and good citizenship essential for living cooperatively in an increasingly complex world.
Hartford residents entering Pre-Kindergarten Age 4 through Grade 10 and living in Zone 4 may apply to attend this school.
School Report Card – the Connecticut State Department of Education (CSDE) has prepared this report, which includes information about student enrollment, student achievement, student and teacher diversity, and much more.
- Safe and welcoming schools
- High academic standards
- 1:1 technology for grades K-12
- Highly competitive athletic program with state and conference titles
- Rigorous K-12 curriculum
- World language offerings in grades 4-12
- Numerous AP and Early College Experiences (ECE) at the high school
- 93.7 % four-year graduate rate
Sports, Clubs & Activities
Opportunities to participate in intramural and interscholastic sports
Clubs and extracurricular activities for a vary of interests