RSCO On-line Application for the 2023-24 School Year Coming in December
Southington School District
Southington, CT 06489
District Message Board
Student Registration Information
After you accept your placement for the 2022-2023 school year, please complete this two-step registration process:
- Step 1: Register with your Open Choice District
- Step 2: Register with the Open Choice Program
In Southington schools, students engage in a range of educational experiences to become informed and adaptive problem solvers. They effectively communicate, rise to challenges, and are committed to improving themselves and their communities.
Hartford residents entering Pre-Kindergarten Age 4 through Grade 10 and living in Zone 3 may apply to attend this school.
School Report Card – the Connecticut State Department of Education (CSDE) has prepared this report, which includes information about student enrollment, student achievement, student and teacher diversity, and much more.
- Values the visual and performing arts with offerings in drama, instrumental and vocal music, general music, and formal art instruction
- Southington High School offers 18 AP courses and Project Lead the Way for aspiring engineers
- Embraces and values our differences through the Coalition for Social Justice — working together to ensure accessibility and representation for all, professional development for staff to raise cultural consciousness, and family engagement opportunities that celebrate diversity