Save the Date!
December 4, 2023 – The 2024-25 RSCO School Choice Application Opens!
Suffield School District
Suffield Public Schools believes that one of its most important responsibilities is to work with parents and the community to prepare students to be confident, thoughtful, contributing citizens both now and throughout their lives. Suffield Public Schools assist students in developing these qualities by creating an atmosphere that fosters a sense of belonging and acceptance. Students are challenged and supported academically in an environment that fosters social-emotional wellness, and the district continuously improves so that students have the best opportunity for future success.
Hartford residents entering Pre-Kindergarten Age 4 through Grade 10 and living in Zone 1 may apply to attend this school.
School Report Card – the Connecticut State Department of Education (CSDE) has prepared this report, which includes information about student enrollment, student achievement, student and teacher diversity, and much more.
- Committed to Professional Learning
- Enhancing science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) with a 5,000 sq. ft. large animal facility
- Rigorous core academic learning goals
- State-of-the-art technology in the classroom
- Emphasis on 21st century learning and preparedness