Suffield School District
District Message Board
Late Application Information
We are accepting late applications for the following grades:
Suffield Public Schools believes that one of its most important responsibilities is to work with parents and the community to prepare students to be confident, thoughtful, contributing citizens both now and throughout their lives. Suffield Public Schools assist students in developing these qualities by creating an atmosphere that fosters a sense of belonging and acceptance. Students are challenged and supported academically in an environment that fosters social-emotional wellness, and the district continuously improves so that students have the best opportunity for future success.
Hartford residents entering Pre-Kindergarten Age 4 through Grade 10 and living in Zone 1 may apply to attend this school.
- Committed to Professional Learning
- Enhancing science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) with a 5,000 sq. ft. large animal facility
- Rigorous core academic learning goals
- State-of-the-art technology in the classroom
- Emphasis on 21st century learning and preparedness
Selecting the right school for your family is an important decision for your student’s future success!