Wethersfield School District
District Message Board
Late Application InformationWe have limited availability, but there’s still time to apply! Seats may become available at the following grade(s) for the 2021-22 school year.
STUDENT REGISTRATION INFORMATION
The Open Choice program office will notify you by email within in two (2) days of accepting this placement offer. If you do not receive an email in two days, please contact the Open Choice program office at OpenChoice@crec.org.
Education in Wethersfield is the shared responsibility of schools, students, families, and other community agencies. These groups work together so that Wethersfield students may realize their full potential. Accordingly, the mission of the Wethersfield Public Schools is to ensure that all students will acquire skills and knowledge for lifelong learning. It also wants students to be able to compete in a global economy, develop self-discipline and function as responsible citizens of society, and develop and understand their ethical, cultural, aesthetic, and intellectual values and respect those of others.
Hartford residents entering Pre-Kindergarten Age 4 through Grade 10 and living in Zone 3 or Zone 4 may apply to attend this school.
School Report Card – the Connecticut State Department of Education (CSDE) has prepared this report, which includes information about student enrollment, student achievement, student and teacher diversity, and much more.
- Rigorous academic standards
- Focus is on ensuring that students acquire the skills and knowledge for lifelong learning, develop a positive sense of self and self-discipline, and function as responsible citizens of society
- Close partnership between the district and the Wethersfield community
- Diverse selection of AP and UConn ECE courses
- 1:1 Technology for all students
- Emphasis on SEL
- High school equity team
- Advisory at middle and high school levels
- Career Counseling
- Partnerships with higher ed, local businesses and foundations
- 93.7 % four-year graduate rate
Sports, Clubs & Activities
Wide array of extra- curricular activities/clubs
Music programs include Band, Orchestra, Chorus, Choir, Instrumental Music
Keane Foundation After School enrichment programs
Wide variety of freshman, JV and varsity athletics
Documents & Flyers
Selecting the right school for your family is an important decision for your student’s future success!