Join us for our In-Person RSCO Fair on Sat. Nov. 13th More Info
Glastonbury/East Hartford Magnet School
Glastonbury-East Hartford Magnet School inspires students to lead their learning through exploring, questioning, and sharing ideas. Through hands-on learning, students actively explore science, global studies, and technology. The school’s Science Lab for Young Children inspires excitement for science. In this laboratory space, students and teachers take advantage of the tools and materials needed to explore biological, physical, and earth sciences. Partnerships with NASA, Hamilton Sunstrand, Connecticut Invention Convention, New England Air Museum, and the National Sea Grant Program enhance the curriculum, but encourages students to explore the world around them, the universe, and beyond.
School Report Card – the Connecticut State Department of Education (CSDE) has prepared this report, which includes information about student enrollment, student achievement, student and teacher diversity, and much more.
- Students actively explore science, global studies and technology through hands-on learning experiences
- Offers Mandarin Chinese as a foreign language
- Inspires students to lead their learning through exploring, questioning and sharing ideas
- Collaborates with community partners to enhance the curriculum
- 2019 Kid Governor Finalist
- State Finalists in Invention Convention
- Grant Recipient Audubon Society
- Green Leaf School
- NAEYC accredited
Sports, Clubs & Activities
Kids Lit Quiz
Changemakers and GSA clubs
NASA Explorer School
Planetarium on site with full time director
Documents & Flyers
Selecting the right school for your family is an important decision for your student’s future success!